[WMJR] web site updates

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Thu Dec 8 13:56:27 MST 2011

To all WMJR members from your Webmaster -- the WMJR website
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~gary/WMJR/
<http://www.cs.utah.edu/%7Egary/WMJR/> has been updated in several respects:

1) The home page photo has been updated to show Debbie Aagaard accepting
the raffle prize at the holiday party.

2) The 2012 officers and list of planned events have been posted.

3) Photos of 5 club events have been posted under 2011 Memories, namely
the 3/19 Greens party, the 7/30 Park City Concours, the 8//21 Klekas
party, the 10/29 Halloween party, and the 12/6 holiday party.

4) All 2011 Under the Bonnet newsletters have been updated to include
click-through web links -- meaning wherever you see a blue underlined
entry you should be able to click on it and the associated web site
should be brought up in your browser. This includes page links to
navigate within the document itself.

Give it a try, e.g. on my article in the December newsletter
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~gary/WMJR/news/2011/Dec11/dec11.pdf
<http://www.cs.utah.edu/%7Egary/WMJR/news/2011/Dec11/dec11.pdf> on p. 2.
You should be able to click on the link in the first paragraph and the
web page of the Hilton Head Island event should appear.  Let me know if
it doesn't work for you and if so I will resume my research on the subject.

Happy holidays,
     --Gary