[WMJR] 2013 Classic Sports Car Show & Tour - corrected

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Sat Jun 1 10:08:07 MDT 2013

2013 Classic Sports Car Show & Tour

July 27th from 10am to 2pm Cars in place by 9:30am

On lower Main Street North of 7th Street

Park City, Utah

July 28th for the Tour

The BAHC Bonneville Austin Healey Club & WMJR Wasatch Mountain Jaguar
Register will be sponsoring the event again and the BMCU British Motor
Club of Utah members will be invited as well as anyone that wants to
register their sports car @ $12 each until July 10th after that the cost
will increase to $15. The maximum cars we can register this year will be
60 cars on a first come first serve basis, so get your reservations in now.

The Wasatch Back tour will be on Sunday will be at no cost, details later.

Please send me $12 per car for each car's registration attached $15
after 7/10. Make your checks payable to BAHC and send them with the
registration.

*Also any things you could donate for the raffle after the show would be
appreciated.Please bring them the day of the show.We also appreciate the
help the WMJR is going to contribute this year both financially and with
volunteers. If you care to volunteer for a one hour shift advise Ken
Borg and he and I will coordinate the assignments.

*Susan and I will be hosting a BYOB social at our home at 2040 Mahre
Drive, Park City, Utah, before dinner from 5pm to 6:30pm for any BAHC &
WMJR members that will be staying in Park City on Friday July 26th. Let
me know if you plan to attend so we will know how many to expect. Email:
jimrevel at aol.com

Classic Car Show Registration

July 27, 2013

1OAM TO 2PM

BAHC & WMJR Classic Sports Car Show $12.00, $15.00 after 7/10/12

Owner ___________________________________________

Club Affiliation______________________

#Cars_________ Going on Wasatch Back Tour on 7/29 No Charge

Please make checks payable to Bonneville Austin Healey Club

(BAHC).

#______attending the social at our house on Friday 7/27 from 5 to 6:30.

Send your registration form and remittance to:

Jim Revel

2040 Mahre Drive

Park City, UT84098