[WMJR] Dinner and Planning Meeting

Jim Klekas jklekas at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 15:49:55 MST 2014

Hi Gary, Jerry and All,

Sorry for the late notice!  I would love to be at the meeting and as an
officer should be there to help plan for the year.

Unfortunately, when I had scheduling conflicts in early January for my Greek
fraternal organization, AHEPA, I went ahead at that point and scheduled both
our February and March meetings for the second Wednesday of the month.  As
they are my meetings, scheduled by me, and I am running them, I can't miss
them.  In addition, Hermione is going to the ballet, so we gave away our Jazz
tickets and she can't come either.

She has agreed that we can host a BBQ after a drive this year, although the
date needs to be determined as we will be in Europe most of the month of June.
Please pencil that in for us.

Good luck with he meeting, and if you happen to reschedule, I'd love to be
there.

Jim Klekas