[WPTA] Fall Foliage Tour

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Oct 10 13:46:43 MDT 2014

OK, guys.  It's time to get off your butts & RSVP.  Doesn't really matter to
me if we have two cars, or thirty-two cars.  The tour is "on", rain or
shine.  But, if you want a place to eat, I need to hear from you NOW.

The alternative is that everyone will be on their own, as far as finding a
place to have dinner, after the Ft. Ligonier visit.

Also, I stopped at the Ligonier Valley Inn, yesterday afternoon and they
tell me ALL of their rooms are booked.  I haven't checked with them, yet,
but there seems to be a Ramada Inn right on Main Street, in Ligonier.  You
might try that, if you don't care to drive home after dark, at this time of
year (the Osbourne's most recent deer hit was just a few weeks ago).

The tour route is just great and should provide some great viewing of the
fall colors, as well as some terrific "driving roads", for those of us who
still truly enjoy driving sports cars as sports cars were intended to be
driven. J

Bud Osbourne