[WPTA] Two Important Notices

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 05:48:28 MST 2015

Holiday Party Deadline Nears and Planning Meeting this Saturday

Planning Meeting
by  Gary Fredo
Well, the establishment where we had our planning meeting last year now has a disconnected number.  I don’t know if the place is closed or what happened to their number.  I’ve been trying to find another suitable location that serves both beer and breakfast.  No luck.  So I decided to try something different.  I had several suggestions at the QS&L event that we should have the election meeting at the QS&L so we can get a larger turnout.  So let’s try having the planning meeting at the Robinson Township QS&L and see what kind of turnout we get.  I figured we should go to Robinson Township QS&L for a slight change of pace.  We have a room reserved at the Robinson Township QS&L on January 10th from 11 am until 2 pm.  We will work on the calendar for about an hour, until 12:00, and then socialize afterwards.  So, if you have an idea for an event then come on out to the planning meeting and I’ll get the date on the calendar for you.  Or come on out to socialize and have some wings and refreshments.  We’ll be there for a while.  As always, if you can‘t make the meeting but want to put on an event then call me at 724-378-9601 or send me an email at garyfredo at yahoo.com and I’ll get your event on the calendar.
I also want to take a minute and thank everyone that put together events last year.  These members are the ones that keep the club fun by providing great events for all of us to enjoy.  Please remember to thank the people that put together these events since your attendance and appreciation are the only form of compensation that they receive!  If you are one of the members that hasn’t attended an event lately then what are you waiting for?  They best way to enjoy your Triumph is to get out and drive it so come on out to an event in 2015.

Holiday Party
by Jim and Diane Bastone
Holiday Party on January 17th at 6:00 PM.  Location is Bravo’s Restaurant, 4976 McKnight Rd, (corner of McKnight and Seibert Rd’s) Pittsburgh, PA 15237. If you get lost, their phone # is 412-366-3556.
Yes, Virginia there will be a Holiday Party this year.  Thanks to Jim & Diane Bastone for picking up the banner and volunteering to put the Holiday Party together for us.  This year, like last year, we are going to have a buffet dinner as well as hot and cold appetizers, salad, soft drinks, coffee, & tea.   Cake will be served for dessert.  There will be a cash bar. Cocktails at 6:00, Dinner served at 7:00.  Anyone wishing to donate a door prize please bring it to the party. All donations will be welcome.  Cost will be $35.00 per person. Drop dead date for RSVP is Monday, January 12th.  Send check made out to WPTA. To, Jim & Diane Bastone, 138 Sunset Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15237-3741.  Any questions call 412-486-7335. Or email, j.bastone2 at verizon.net