[WPTA] such a deal!

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Jan 20 08:21:13 MST 2015

Just wanted to share some information with you guys.  I'm in the process of
fabricating some cockpit bracing, for an early MG Midget restoration project
and my supply of square tubing is getting very low.

I just received a quote, from the Metals Supermarket, on Campbell's Run
Road, for some 1"x1" x 0.125" A-36 square tubing and I'm very impressed with
them.  The price quoted was VERY reasonable (cheap, actually), even on such
a small order (28'), cut to 8' and 4' lengths...$69.13!!!  Having priced
this stuff, before, through Marmon-Keystone and Pgh. Steel Supply (who are
very good on P&S steel pricing, just not tubing), I was really impressed.

This will be the first time I've done business with these folks (I've always
used Pittsburgh Steel Supply) and it looks like they've got my business from
now on.

Bud