[WPTA] such a deal!

Gary Fredo garyfredo at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 10:33:01 MST 2015

That's a long drive from Bud's.............

     On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:35 AM, Jay Galbreath <tr4jay at gmail.com> wrote:

 CHINA

Just wanted to share some information with you guys.  I’m in the process of fabricating some cockpit bracing, for an early MG Midget restoration project and my supply of square tubing is getting very low.I just received a quote, from the Metals Supermarket, on Campbell’s Run Road, for some 1”x1” x 0.125” A-36 square tubing and I’m very impressed with them.  The price quoted was VERY reasonable (cheap, actually), even on such a small order (28’), cut to 8’ and 4’ lengths…….$69.13!!!  Having priced this stuff, before, through Marmon-Keystone and Pgh. Steel Supply (who are very good on P&S steel pricing, just not tubing), I was really impressed.This will be the first time I’ve done business with these folks (I’ve always used Pittsburgh Steel Supply) and it looks like they’ve got my business from now on. Bud
wpta at autox.team.net

wpta at autox.team.net