[WPTA] January Dnuz and Party reminder

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 14:45:14 MST 2016

Hello All,
The January 2017 issue of the Dzus Dnuz has been uploaded to the web site at:
www.wptriumph.org under the “Members Only” section.

Thank you
Ed Major

Final Notice

The Holiday Party

    The Christmas Spirit will still be in season for the WPTA Holiday Party, Saturday January 21st ! Plan to attend our annual event for a great time, delicious food and fun car talk with your Triumph Club friends. This will also give you the opportunity to “talk smack” on your fellow Triumph friends!

    The party starts at 6 pm. This year, we’ll again be at: Thee Olde Place Inn, 1209 Streets Run Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15236. Cost is $40 per guest, which will include appetizers, a buffet dinner of chicken, pork and fish, sides, salads, and a dessert selection. Cash bar.

    Please send in your check (payable to W.P.T.A.) RSVP today to: Kim Ross,129 Crestview Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15236

The reservation deadline is January 7TH, 2017!