[WPTA] Another Message From The BCD Chairman

WPTA Secretary/Webmaster wpta.webmaster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:14:44 MDT 2016

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please let me know if you plan on helping out Saturday with BCD.
On Saturday, the early shift starts at 8:30 AM.
Gates open at 9 AM.

We are in need of the following assistance from 8:30 AM to 12 Noon:
-          Gate Registration Desk (4 people, 2 already committed)
-          Traffic Control at Gate Registration (3 people)
-          Goodie Bag Distribution (2 people)
-          Show Field Parking (6 people)
-          Computer entry of gate registrations (1 person)

If you can only work 1/2 a shift, that’s fine.

Thank you.
Tom