[WPTA] Smicksburg Fall Festival Tour

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Oct 3 13:51:50 MDT 2016

Smicksburg Fall Festival

As most of you know, I enjoy driving tours that have a “Fun Destination”. With that in mind, the tour on October 8th, will be to the Smicksburg Fall Festival in Smicksburg, PA.

Smicksburg, is an Amish Village located near Indiana, Pa.

Our meeting place for this drive will be:

Kings Family Restaurant.
950 Presque Isle Dr.,
Holiday Park, Pa. 15668
(724) 327-7970

Our meeting time will be at 11:30 AM with the tour beginning at High Noon.

Here is some information on the Festival:

Always a favorite time in Smicksburg as the fall foliage adds a special beauty to all the festivities and entertainment this fabulous weekend.

The web address for the Smicksburg Events is: http://www.smicksburg.net/#!events/cfvg

So, Kim and I would really enjoy seeing our Triumph friends on this day.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate ME at (412) 780-8495