[WPTA] What's in your Toy Box ?

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed May 3 15:38:38 MDT 2017

What’s In Your Toy Box ?

On May 6th Pat Davis has invited us to see what is in his Toy Box.

I believe at one time, before my membership, Garage Tours were more common. Car Nuts would get together admire a members car, offer tips and techniques for repairs and generally socialize for an afternoon. Pat is organizing a nice Garage Tour for us with a great garage, great cars and food.

There is also a nice run on some great back roads from North Side of Pittsburgh up to Pat’s house in Grove City, PA. We will leave from the Sheetz at the intersection of I-79 and Mount Nebo road at 9:30 AM. There is a pit stop near Evans City PA and we should arrive at Pat’s house around 11:30 AM.

Pat is supplying Beer, Pizza and Chips and he would like an approximate count of those attending. If you plan on driving straight to Pat’s without participating in the run please contact me, Pat Ledford, that you will be attending as I am to give Pat Davis a number of those attending that morning.

Major change to the previous article. There is no rain date! It is a rain or shine event. Your TR will not melt in the rain and Pat’s garage roof does not leak and you can still enjoy Pizza, beverages and car talk.

For GPS coordinates:
Sheetz
1910 Mount Nebo Road,
Sewickley PA 15143.