[WPTA] CF14691U

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Dec 10 07:47:46 MST 2018

From: Winnie Robles <ewrobles at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 4:04 AM
To: membership at wptriumph.org
Subject: TR6

Dear Larry,

My name is Ed Robles, and I live in The Netherlands.

I recently bought a TR6 (restauration object), that was imported from the US.
As I would like to have some history information about the car, I wonder
if you could help me with that.
As it was imported by a dealer, I have no more information than a paper refering to the Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association.
So I assume a former owner was member of your club.

The only information I have for you is the VIN number CF14691U

Could you help me by tracing this owner ?

Kind regards, Ed Robles