[WPTA] Run to the Lakes

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed Jun 27 11:00:14 MDT 2018

Run to the Lakes
by John and Karen Styduhar
June 30

On the Run to the Lakes, we will travel to three lakes in Mercer and Crawford County including Shenango Reservoir, Pymatuning Lake, and Conneaut Lake. Lots of scenery and pitstops along the way.

We will have a special visit to the Pymatuning Lake Spillway in Linesville, known “where
the ducks walk on the fish”. If you like feeding the carp bring a loaf or two of stale bread or buy some there.

Try to show up at 10 AM at the Sheetz convenience store at 2381 South Hermitage Rd in Mercer County, PA on the corner of Route 18 and Longview Rd.

Sign-up when you arrive and the Driver’s meeting will be at 10:15 with the first cars off at 10:30 heading North on Route 18. Road conditions vary and the run will take about 2-2.5 hours.

We end up for lunch and beverage at the Timbercreek Tap and Table ($$) at 11191 Highline Dr., Meadville, PA right off of Route 19.

Easy access to I-79 for your trip back home.