[WPTA] Looking for an autobody shop for my 74 TR-6

Don Baloh dbaloh at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 28 05:12:45 MDT 2018

Hello fellow members: I am in the process of restoring my 1974 Triumph TR-6. I am looking for someone or a body shop that does good work and reasonable to paint the body. The frame is all co mpleted; the engine rebuilt, and all the body work done except for  some block sanding, adjusting doors and fenders for fit, and painting the entire car. Once that is completed, I will try finishing the assembly. Any referrals would be appreciated. Thanks
Don Baloh – dbaloh at zoominternet.net
(724) 858-6373

Sent from Mail for Windows 10