[WPTA] December Dzus Dnuz

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 05:08:51 MST 2018

Hello All,
The December 2018 issue of the Dzus Dnuz has been uploaded to the web site at:
www.wptriumph.org under the “Members Only” section.

There are two extra pages of photos in the electronic version from recent events.

If you need a WPTA User Name and password please contact Dexter Stoltz at:
webmaster at wptriumph.org
Thank you
Ed Major

WPTA Holiday Party
by Larry Ross
  Tis the season to announce the details of our annual Holiday Party. The Holiday party will be on January 19th at:
Rockwell’s Red Lion Restaurant
201 South 2nd Ave., Elizabeth, Pa. 15037
(412) 384-3909
Time: 6:30 PM
  The cost of this year’s Holiday Party will be $ 40 per person, and includes: appetizers, salad, dinner soda and/or coffee. There will also be a “special dessert” this year.
Here are your menu choices:
    ________ Grilled Lemon Chicken
    ________ Scrod English Style
    ________ Stuffed Pork Chop

  Please make your check payable to the WPTA, and mail to the address listed below:
    Kim Ross, 129 Crestview Dr., Pittsburgh, PA. 15236
    (412) 780-8495
  Next month, I will include the information on parking for our event.
***Please be advised that the “cut-off” for the restaurant is January 9th, so let’s not dilly dally***