[WPTA] Run To Cheat Lake

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 13:37:48 MDT 2018

Run To Cheat Lake
by Curt Stoup
    Enjoy a summertime escape to Cheat Lake on September 15, 2018. We will meet at Bill’s Golf Land on Rt. 51 South in Rostraver. Driver’s meeting is at 9:45 AM and departure will be at 10:00 AM. We will travel some beautiful scenic roads to Ohiopyle where we will take a break.
    We will then continue our run into West Virginia to our final destination at “The Lake House” restaurant on Cheat Lake. The trip will cover 75 miles and take approximately 2.5 hours to complete.
    Please contact Curt Stroup at 412-337-7764 or cstroup at eastman.com so that I can get an approximate head count for lunch.