[WPTA] Deer Creek Winery Run

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Fri Sep 27 06:37:45 MDT 2019

***Please notice that I have pushed the run start back 1 hour to 11 AM***

Well, it seems like a Winery Tour summer. First we had John Stydyhar’s tour, then PJ’s tour (I missed both events).

So in keeping with the “Summer of Wine” festivities, let’s make a run North to the Deer Creek Winery, on September 28th.

Kim and I found the Deer Creek Winery earlier this year and it is simply outstanding. Not only is the wine quite tasty, but the Winery also has live music on most weekends, as well as a small restaurant.

Here is the link to the Deer Creek Winery:

https://www.deercreekwine.com/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.deercreekwine.com_&d=DwMF-g&c=gtIjdLs6LnStUpy9cTOW9w&r=DDtSG8nRC8NiocJzcdi_vtq_cUk1B9QaQGTWcmcVhS4&m=upJkIbNmNrXweAPtc0XjQJ78MmjOnQr1Yt75ORRsikA&s=dH20hKqPjnw7QLzy8PkAYIzF2Jk-NuFixOdNcz53ygQ&e=>

We will meet at the Sheetz in Butler at 11:00 AM with the first vehicle leaving for the tour around 11:15 AM. The Sheetz is located at:

            249 Pittsburgh Rd.
            Butler, Pa. 16001.

This Sheetz is located right off of Route 8 in Butler, Pa.

With any luck, maybe we will see Rich & Kathy Wendell since this location is right in their back yard.

Larry Ross
(412) 780-8495 - cell