[WPTA] Dzues are Dzue!

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Nov 2 06:37:18 MST 2020

Well, a year of driving has almost come to a close. Despite the Covid Conundrum, we had a relatively good driving season.

A Thank You goes out to all of the members who planned and led driving events this year!

Now however, it is time to renew your membership. Please refer to your mailing label as it will tell you if your Dzus are Dzue.

Our annual dues are $ 25, and please make your check payable to the: “WPTA”. Do NOT send me cash!

Your checks can be mailed to me at:

Larry Ross

Membership Director

129 Crestview Dr

Pittsburgh, Pa. 15236

All dues must be paid no later than March 1st, 2021.

Thank you for your continued support and participation in the Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association.

Larry Ross

(412) 780-8495 - cell