[WPTA] 1962 Spitfire (project car) for sale

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Oct 5 09:27:26 MDT 2020

Sir here are pics I have 1962 spitfire been sitting since 1974 has approx 80k miles car is all there including top we are going to get it rolling and put it in my race car trailer can deliver. I’m John from Motorworx (724) 503-5290 this entire car can be purchased for less than 1000. I believe are some very good parts and body is kinda rough but repairable.

FYI 0 1) I have limited pictures of the vehicle 2) John is willing to accept $ 700 for the vehicle.

Larry Ross
Membership Director
(412) 780-8495 - cell