[WPTA] WPTA + PVGP Rally

WPTA Secretary/Webmaster wpta.webmaster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:11:13 MDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Thanks again for all of your feedback with regard to raising some funds in lieu of BCD for 2020.

What we have decided to put together is a choose-your-own adventure: participate in a tour based on Gary’s ‘Caution, Curves Ahead’ route on 24 October, or simply send in your charitable donation here:

https://www.showclix.com/event/wptatour <https://www.showclix.com/event/wptatour>

We are capping rally registrations to 25 cars since we don’t expect outdoor dining this late in the year.

You’re the first to know, and feel free to spread the word.

Stay safe,
Dexter