[WPTA] Run to The Roadster Factory

Gary Fredo garyfredo at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 18:35:15 MST 2021

 This Saturday, November 20th is the annual Run to The Roadster Factory.  Have you ordered your parts yet?  Better hurry.  There's only two days left to order parts.  Albert is giving us 15% off any non sale parts that are picked up that day.
NEW ITEM.  Ken Mikos put together a short run on fun country roads from his house 3671 Blue Sage Court Export, PA 15632 to Dean's Diner.  If anyone is interested in joining him then text him at 412-400-9293 and plan to be at his house by 8:00am on Saturday.  He plans to arrive at Dean's Diner in time for breakfast.
Here are the times that you need to know:
8:00 am.  Be at Ken's house if you want to participate in the short fun run to Dean's Diner.9:00 am.  Meet at Dean's Diner 2175 US-22 Blairsville, Pa 15717 if you want breakfast.10:00 am we will be leaving from Dean's Diner for The Roadster Factory.  That would be the time to meet if you don't want breakfast.10:30 am is when we expect to arrive at The Roadster Factory Killen Road, Armagh, Pa 15920 for anyone that wants to go directly to The Roadster Factory.??:?? am/pm we will be heading to Griffith's 11710 PA 56, Armagh, Pa 15920 for lunch when our bellies get hungry.
See you on Saturday.