[WPTA] Dues are Dzue

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Fri Dec 2 07:16:06 MST 2022

Duez Are Dzue! by Larry Ross, Membership Chairman
Well, a year of driving has come to a close.
A Thank You goes out to all of the members who planned and led driving events this year!
Yes folks, it is that time of the year when I reach into your pockets for your membership dues.
On your “mailing label” is the expiration date of your Club Membership.
PLEASE make checks/mo. payable to “WPTA” in the amount of $25. Payment for multiple years is very good and also very acceptable. Do Not send CASH! So, make it a point to get it in the mail today.
Send your check to: Larry Ross, 129 Crestview Dr. Pittsburgh, Pa. 15236.
All dues must be paid no later than March 1, 2023.
If you do have a question or comment, give me a call at (412) 780-8495.
Please include any and all updates in physical address, email address, phone numbers, cell phones, cars, etc. that you have made. Also, if you wish to just receive your newsletter via the internet.
I would like to Thank the following members for being ahead of the game with their dues:

  *   Tom Reed
  *   Ryan Knecht
  *   Gary Rothrock
  *   Roland Alvarez