[WPTA] No Meeting, Meeting

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Thu Dec 15 07:56:37 MST 2022

No Meeting Meeting by Gary Fredo
The No Meeting Meeting, is scheduled for Saturday December 17th from 1:00 to 4:00 at Sports Grille 1294 Freedom Road, Cranberry Twp 16066.
This is a great event for members to mingle and bench race. This is also a good time for new members to get to know some of the members that have been around for a while. We’re a friendly bunch so just ask someone about their car or mention an issue you are having with your car as a way to introduce yourself. Works every time.
Note that the Sports Grille uses the little symbol that you scan with your smart phone to get a menu although I think they can rustle up a hard copy menu for anyone that can’t get their phone to scan the symbol. Or you can look up their menu on-line at www.thesportsgrillecranberry. com.
They get busy on Saturday afternoons during football season so, if you arrive hungry then you should order early.

Larry Ross
Membership Director
(412) 780-8495 - cell