[WPTA] about Beer & Bull.......

abcoz at hky.com abcoz at hky.com
Mon Jan 17 11:02:58 MST 2022

Due to Cindy's upcoming surgery, I'm trying to stay away from public places,
so as to avoid bringing anything home, which might postpone surgery.  So, I
will not be able to attend this month's Beer & Bull.

I understand that Terry won't be there, either and Wray is no longer a
Pittsburgh resident, so...  Also, as you are, I'm sure, aware; George will
not be there, this month, either.

So, while I encourage the rest of your "regulars" to attend, it may be a
fairly small gathering.

In order to help McClelland's be prepared for our smaller than normal group,
how about letting me know if you plan to attend, tomorrow evening?

Thanks and I'll see yinz in February.

Bud