[WPTA] George Yonker

Tom Stricker guzzinut90 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 07:07:53 MST 2022

  George was a wonderful friend and sports car driver. I cherish the memories of spirited drives to Watkins Glen, Virginia, and the Vintage Gran Prix. I'm sure he made it to where even English cars don't leak oil. He will be missed down here where they do.Prayers and condolences to all of his family and friends.