[WPTA] Saturday Run June 4

Rick Brown rickbrown1956 at outlook.com
Wed Jun 1 06:36:03 MDT 2022

Have It Your Way!
Saturday, June 4
By Rick Brown

Join us Saturday, June 4 for a run to Generations Restaurant & Pub located on Route 40 in Wheeling WV.  Your choice of routes -- three tours – no waiting!

Everyone will begin at Denny’s Restaurant on Route 40 in Washington, very near the I-70 interchange.  Those choosing the long tour will leave at 10:15, mid-range cars leave at 10:30, and those on the short tour will head out at 10:45.  I expect all three groups will arrive at Generations Pub for lunch between 12:30 and 1:00.

Directions are easy to follow with a minimum of road changes, but there will still be plenty of twists and turns.  In fact, the long tour takes US 250 from the town of Hundred to VW Route 88.  It’s a twisting 33.2 mile stretch which ends up covering less than 22 miles as the crow flies!  See you at Denny’s June 4.