[WPTA] Corkscrew Run - June 18th

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed Jun 15 10:26:46 MDT 2022

Corkscrew Run

18 Jun

If you’re looking for a challenging run, meet me in the parking lot at Walgreens in Toronto, OH, 1820 Franklin Street. It is located at the east end of a small shopping center that has an Amoco gas station, a McDonald’s, a Reisbeck’s Grocery store, and a Subway; which all provide places of “relief.”

This run will provide you with plenty of turns, a bunch of hills and a lot of bumps. It traversed almost entirely through the back two-lane country roads of Jefferson County. It will challenge your sport car’s suspension system and quite possibly your back. It ends some 73 miles later at a fantastic restaurant called, Dee Jay’s BBQ and Ribs Grill, 380 Three Springs Drive, in Weirton, WV; just off US 22 East. So, after you dine it will be an easy shot to return to PA.

Hope to see you on Saturday, June 18th. Driver’s meeting at 10:15 AM and first car out at 10:30 AM. Any questions call me at; (740) 632-3321.

Mike Bongart

Larry Ross
Membership Director
(412) 780-8495 - cell