[WPTA] Insurance

JIM UNDERWOOD hjunderwood at comcast.net
Wed Apr 19 12:15:20 MDT 2023

I can highly recommend Hagerty.   Many years ago my TR8 was rearended.  Used my insurance and they subrugated with Nationwide.  So thankful I didn't have a regular policy.   Paid the full amount I submitted with no questions asked.  I was in the autobody business for 40 years and you won't get that from a regular carrier.  I'm sure there are other antique/classic vehicle insurers but I've been with them for many years and we have several vehicles with them.  They even insure my race trailer and the S10 when off track. They also are very active in promoting the hobby.