[WPTA] WPTA Membership Update

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Fri Dec 1 07:42:00 MST 2023

On behalf of the WPTA, I would like to thank the following members who have recently renewed their membership:

>  Tom Getty

>  Larry Nuckels

>  Katherine Thomas

>  George Kress

>  Mike Bongart

>  Dave White

>  Ed Major

>  Shea Jefferson

>  John Gregg

>  Elena Graves

>  Tom Reed

>  Bob Pilato

>  Don Baloh

>  John Jamison

>  Leo Spagnolo

>  Tom Woods

>  Ed Foster

>  Vic Panza

>  George Yonker

>  John Lindberg

>  Tim Kunz

>  Dakota Kunz

>  Ed Wilson

>  Bob Wilcox

>  Bill Gumina

>  Bob Wyner

Yes folks, it is that time of the year when I reach into your pockets for your membership dues. On your “mailing label” is the expiration date of your Club Membership.

PLEASE make checks/mo. payable to “WPTA” (not Larry Ross) in the amount of $35. Payment for multiple years is very good. Do Not send CASH!   So, make it a point to get it in the mail today. Send your check to: Larry Ross, 129 Crestview Dr. Pittsburgh, Pa. 15236.

All dues must be paid no later than March 1, 2023. If you do have a question or comment, give me a call at (412) 780-8495.

Please include any and all updates in physical address, email address, phone numbers, cell phones, cars, etc. that you have made.   This year, I am attempting to upgrade our mailing list into a zip+4 format!

Larry Ross
Membership Director
(412) 780-8495 - cell