[WPTA] Tr3

Tom Stricker guzzinut90 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 20:24:25 MST 2023

 HughAfter a couple of years you know by now these jems require more maintaintenance than modern cars.That being said you are looking at a car several decades older than your current ride.Cost versus condition boils down to your skills and pocketbook.I just read that anything that can cast a shadow can be restored, so what you can't do, prepare to pay to have done.Rust is the big culprit. Examine inner and outer rockers. The frame is generally robust.Many "improvements" may have been done over the years. Try to get a list or understanding of what's been done.Most mechanical bits are comprable to your Spit in price and availability.After 24 years I still enjoy my "1960 driver".Happy hunting.Tom