[WPTA] No Meeting Meeting on Saturday 12/23/23 1:00 - 4:00

Gary Fredo garyfredo at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 11:38:47 MST 2023

 Good to hear that you are both feeling good/great.  Probably doing better than I was a week or so ago.  Tested negative for covid but was up all night sick.  Wiped me out for a few days.  No covid but quarantined anyway cause I didn't want to give what I had to anyone.  Heard that there is also a nasty flu floating around.  Probably what I had.
See you guys at at an event next month.
Gary