[WPTA] Paint match question

rroenigk at aol.com rroenigk at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 11:41:20 MDT 2023

 I'm no expert, but a paint shop supply house has done a computer analysis of paint on car and put in rattle can to use
    On Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 01:35:35 PM EDT, Barry Martin via Wpta <wpta at autox.team.net> wrote:

 While TR6 engine is out I’m attempting to clean and refurb engine compartment.
There are three small areas that need more than a good cleaning where the original paint/metal is rusty. Battery shelf, under master cylinders and lower driver side inner fender.
Thinking of treating with Eastwood rust encapsulator then top coat with as close to original color as possible.
I see some online retailers offering small aerosol cans to match original triumph French blue. One is paintscratch.com.
Does anyone have experience with ordering this type of paint and/or have any suggestions?
Barry Martin
Sent from my iPhone
wpta at autox.team.net