[WPTA] Beer & Bull reminder

abcoz at hky.com abcoz at hky.com
Mon Nov 20 08:16:26 MST 2023

We'll meet tomorrow evening, at 5:15, at the usual location, for our final
Tuesday evening Beer & Bull.

Remember that it will also be our final time with our girl, Gillian, as our
waitress/bartender and we're planning to present her with a "going away
tip", separate from the usual tip we leave her.  She's done a great job,
over the past few years, of keeping the beer coming and getting our food
orders right; all with a happy smile and sweet demeanor.  Not easy to do,
serving a bunch of "old guys" who tend to forget what they've ordered, or
not hear "who ordered....?"  So, it's time to show how much we appreciate
her efforts, on our behalf.

See yinz tomorrow evening!

Bud