[WPTA] WPTA Membership Update

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed Nov 22 08:41:46 MST 2023

Duez Are Dzue!

Yes folks, it is that time of the year when I reach into your pockets for your membership dues. On your “mailing label” is the expiration date of your Club Membership.

I would like to thank the following club members who have recently renewed their membership:

Curt Stroup                     Tom Cooper

Richard Altenbaugh   John Montgomery

Tim Prell                             Kathy Yonker

Ralph Prefer                    Stan Krzyzanski

Ed Wilson                         Kevin Dietrick

Denis Paluselli              Gary Lehocky

Anthony Yates                Tim Kunz

Dakota Kunz                   Ronn Bayne-Geistman

Jay Galbreath                 Ed Woods

Bob Wilcox                      Bill Gumina

Charles Kuhn                 Steve Lytle

Dave Simpson               Jack Shilling

Barry Martin                    Chuck Chapas

PLEASE make checks/mo. payable to “WPTA” in the amount of $35 (for those of you who made checks payable to ME, my wife Kim Thanks You as she is now going shopping). Payment for multiple years is very good. Do Not send CASH!   So, make it a point to get it in the mail today.

Send your check to: Larry Ross, 129 Crestview Dr. Pittsburgh, Pa. 15236.

All dues must be paid no later than March 1, 2023. If you do have a question or comment, give me a call at (412) 780-8495.

Please include any and all updates in physical address, email address, phone numbers, cell phones, cars, etc. that you have made.   This year, I am attempting to upgrade our mailing list into a zip+4 format!

Larry Ross
Membership Director
(412) 780-8495 - cell