[Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB

David Halliday davidh at egopharm.com
Sun Dec 1 18:09:52 MST 2013

I can wholeheartedly recommend the Hi Gear conversion with the Ford type 9
gearbox.  It is a great conversion.  It fits easily, with very little in
the way of mods and looks stock from the interior.

I just drove my original and standard ZB yesterday.  I really miss that 5th
gear and syncro on 1st and 2nd!

Kind regards,

David