[Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB

Kelvin Dodd doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Dec 2 10:15:22 MST 2013

The shift lever for the all synch MGB Hi Gear conversion is offset rearward. The one for the Magnette would be offset forward and is also much longer. You can either modify the MGB one or order the correct Magnette shifter from Hi Gear.  Note, the transmission rear mount and driveshaft will also be different..