[Zmagnette] Wiring diagrams and windscreens

dcamp17913 at aol.com dcamp17913 at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 20:01:45 MST 2013

Count me in as well.

Doug Campbell

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Bachelder <bachldrs at comcast.net>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <zmagnette at autox.team.net>
Sent: Fri, Dec 6, 2013 8:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Wiring diagrams and windscreens

Perkins,

I can only respond for myself.  For $2, it's a no-brainer. I can't imagine where I'd draw the line, but it's a no-brainer for a lot more than $2. As long as it doesn't turn into 1" squares when blown up to 11 X 17, I'm happy to pay $2.  ' Hope you would accept Paypal. That would mean I could order and pay for it electronically, you could send it to me electronically, I could email it to Fedex/Kinkos or UPS.  The only real thing I have do is drive down and pick it up.  Just let me know when the store opens.   And this comes from a member who has already wired his Magnette...

Holiday Cheers,
Allen

Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs