[Zmagnette] Wiring diagrams and windscreens

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 20:25:19 MST 2013

Perkins,

One for me also. If I recall correctly, however, there are at least to variants: one for trafficators and one for flashing turn indicators. There may be yet another variable - making for one or two other variants. ' Can't recall for sure.  My own preference would be for the flashing indicators, but I'm sure there are others who would differ.  Perhaps it is possible to show both alternatives in the same diagram???

Thanks!
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs