[Zmagnette] Wiring diagrams and windscreens

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 10 04:05:03 MST 2013

Think I’ll just wait for the colorized version myself. Since most of the old wiring, now 50 + years old seems to be color free, not  sure if that will help us, but sometimes a piece of the original colouring is visible.
I’ve found that a 6 volt drycell battery is a big help in chasing wires of the apparent same colour, IF one has a good volt meter OR a simple little test light circuit. I made my light way back when my wife was driving a 1984 XJ-6 Jaguar sedan and occasionally the electrics went on strike.

Wayne