[Zmagnette] Wiring diagrams and windscreens

Paul Barrow paul.barrow at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 10 12:20:04 MST 2013

John

Do you need RHD as well as LHD?

Paul

Paul Barrow

153 Clemons Road

Montesano, WA 98563 USA

+1 360 249 5123 Landline

+1 360 500 9389 Cell phone

+1 360 249 3776 Fax

Paul.Barrow at centurytel.net

  _____

From: zmagnette-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:zmagnette-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of John Perkins
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:57 AM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Wiring diagrams and windscreens

Arch:
    I'm doing the reproduction with the wires in color and putting the
numeric codes and the legend that the factory diagram has so that whether
you print it in color or not, you'll be able to trace the wiring.  I'm
working from the diagrams in my ZA vintage workshop manual.  Is there anyone
who has a late shop manual with a ZB Varitone wiring diagram who can scan it
and send me the scanned image?  I want to be able to show the different
options for clock illumination and trafficators versus flashing lights on a
single wiring diagram.
    Perkins