[Zmagnette] Z-Magnette 11x17 Wiring Diagram Status

Chris Kotting chris.kotting at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 08:29:52 MST 2013

John -

(catching up on e-mails) I definitely would like a copy of the diagram,
at whatever price would seem fair.  Color coding would be great, but if
the letter codes for the coding could be retained, it would help those
of us who are partially color-blind.

In any case, I want one, and thanks for doing this!

Chris K.