[Zmagnette] Machinist projects

LannM at aol.com LannM at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 12:31:59 MST 2013

Alan, et al,

Here in NE Oklahoma the Technology Center offers one or two night a week
classes in auto body, painting, upholstery, all kinds of welding, CAD, NC
programming and machining.  The cost is reasonable and geezers (60+) get a
20% discount.  There may be something similar in your area.

And, for a good introduction to machining check _www.sherline.com_
(http://www.sherline.com) .  Their stuff is small,  but they are real tools.
Everything you can learn on a Sherline lathe or  mill transfers to full size
machines.

Lann

In a message dated 12/15/2013 7:45:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,