[Zmagnette] Heater control connections

Rodger Shaver gopherdad at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 11:34:55 MST 2013

I am almost ready to connect the heater controls from the dash to the valve.  The slide control for temperature does two things, it opens the valve to allow hot water to flow and it controls an inner flap.  How should the valve and the inner flap be set when I reinstall the cable?  Maybe it will be obvious when I get into the car but not much is obvious to me when I am scrunched up.  I didn't do this step on my prior Magnette re-do because I don't have a proper valve for it.