[Zmagnette] MG Z Magnette headers

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Fri Dec 20 19:45:25 MST 2013

' Just an unsolicited endorsement here.  I have one of Steve's headers on my LH-drive Magnette. I'm using it with an 18GB 5-main engine and a Datsun/Rivergate five-speed conversion.  It fits beautifully, was easy to install, and while I have no objective measure of performance, the engine runs very well with it. - seemingly better than with the previous header which had no long center branch.

FWIW,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs