[Zmagnette] Passing family

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 11:15:48 MST 2013

I'm absolutely stunned.  How horrible that the whole family was taken. I too remember them from Reno.  We had plans to get together and talk a bit, but it never happened.  Yeah Steve, great people.  Buckey, hard as this is, I appreciate your sharing the information. Please keep an eye out for anything more you can find out about this.  There must be other family and/or close friends to whom we can direct our condolences.

The gift of life is a fragile one - may we all appreciate it all the more knowing it can be taken from us at any time.  Hug your families and hold fast - especially at this season, but really at all times. Take nothing for granted, be thankful for life itself.

Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT