[Zmagnette] Paint

John Park jpark at bmts.com
Sun Dec 29 11:44:50 MST 2013

Hi Steve, Does this latest missive mean more adjustments to your original
discourse on painting? Being an amateur it would be nice to have the
complete and accurate version so I'm/we're not open to mis-interpretation.
I really like when you "experienced" guys give a full detailed account of
how to do things. I'm trying to keep some semblance of fix it history like
Wray Lemke did for us back at GT35. Regards, John