[Zmagnette] Magnette

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Mon Dec 30 13:19:33 MST 2013

I have driven a ZA but only owned the later ZB series std. and Varitone
versions and yes had a mono-toned Varitone, (a blue grey in colour) as well
as a duo-toned lite and dark red Varitone, BUT just have not noticed a
bonnet lift assistor spring on one. I did however have a model with the
funny factory installed rear axle stabilizer track bar arrangement which
Gunter said couldn't be, but there it was.

Wombat