[Zmagnette] List response time

Paul Barrow paul.barrow at centurytel.net
Fri Nov 1 00:21:03 MDT 2013

I have a big old DELETE button on my keyboard but right now I am so fed up
with all the garbage I am getting I am seriously thinking of quitting the
list.

If you STILL have issues - talk to the list organizer or someone who cares.
I don't and I don't want to see another email on this subject addressed to
the general list apart from others who feel the same way.

Paul Barrow
153 Clemons Road
Montesano, WA 98563 USA
+1 360 249 5123 Landline