[Zmagnette] ZA hood

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at cust.usachoice.net
Sun Nov 10 01:34:05 MST 2013

Pics are in the SPL. It is a torsion bar, U shaped, and a bunch of
bracketry, only on the RH side. The part # for the bonnet changes at the
ZA/ZB point, probably the welded in nuts were deleted, but I think the
place for them may still be there. Possibly the same situation on the
inner valance etc where the brackets bolt. Parts 56-65 on p163-164 in my
copy.

FRM