[Zmagnette] What should I check first???

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at cust.usachoice.net
Wed Nov 13 19:42:21 MST 2013

The "AC" pump is also known as "Autopulse" and many other names. Look up
"EP12 fuel pump". It was actually made by Walbro.
http://www.fuel-pumps.net/2401crossreference.html
Obsolete, replaced by a number of successors. Note that "EP12S" is the
solid state round replacement, also sold by many others.
If it is old enough, it has a brass bellows; later rubber bellows. Last
I looked, the bellows kit (only))was still available.
http://autoperformanceengineering.com/html/bel_pump.html
Points can usually be cleaned. Like most aftermarket pumps, it came as
low or high pressure, controlled by the main spring inside. You want the
LP version. I have posted this a million times, where??? Might be on
Dave DuBois' site; Dave can also tell you what that recon SU number
corresponds to.

FRM